Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
15,062 Posts
well, heres the post dave made when he came to largo and watched me break the first diff.

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/mk2/message/95200

my setup was stock springs, struts, and swaybar up front, and stock springs with 1in twist in spacers, kyb gr2's, and stock swaybar in the back. i had 2 amps, a sealed box with 2 12's, spare tire, ,2 tool boxes, spare alt, ,2 gals of water, a couple quarts of oil, a quart of auto tranny fluid (for the power steering) my fat ass, and i got plenty of traction till the turbo fully sppoled to 8psi. read daves post, it will attest to the traction i had off the line and i was making more tq then a 5m on a 75 shot, ,the rear planted perfectly. i would recomend stock height springs with ruffly double the stock spring pressure in the rear with a good set of adjustable shocks, and either st's or coilovers in the front with adjustable shocks for the front. oh, and obviously a much stronger lsd. lol.
william

· Registered
15,062 Posts
oh yeah, the tires i was running were M+S P245/60/14
98S. i had never heard of them before. i went to a used tire place and
these were the only 245/60/14's they had. think i paid $40 for the
pair, mounted and balanced.
william

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.