Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,626 Posts
Hey! Damn man, you should have checked the events section. You posted this question while we were still at our big mk2 meet for the year, there were 14 mk2s out there! You can give me a call at 604-431-0845 if you like, I'll see what I can do to give you a hand. Sounds like you need a new rad. Your description of your trip sounds identical to one I took in my old 82 several years ago. There is something wrong with your cooling system, I'm guessing you have a leak somewhere. If your rad is as flaky as you say thats probably it. For me it was a leaky heater core valve.

·
Premium Member
10,626 Posts
no prob man, they can't all be show cars. Mine has many imperfections as well. give me a call one of these nights while your in town. Its funny, I just ran into Kickin' supra again today, hes down from prince george.

That road your talking about is the 1A. I spent a summer working in Lake Louise, I've driven that road many many times in my old 82. Awesome road. I did Lake Louise to Banff on it in 35 minutes once, its about a 55 minute drive on the #1 :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.