Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 222 Posts

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So your drunk? Felling good but dont want to insult anyone? Post it here! Slurring accepted, Pictures, ideas and poorly thought comments welcomed. :badger:

I did it. :salute:

·
BIG BOSS HOSS
4,460 Posts
Check: i'm drunk.

IT SURE FEELS GREAT TO DRIVE A 7M MK2 AGAIN! Special thanks, BIG DADDY SHAWN, BIG DADDY DON, AVP23(yeah, you know me) ANDREW (the count)VON PINION.

With the rewire, heatercore, new carpet, seat cover and tons of other things, this car rocks! Ihavn;'t felt this good since 2002. On the way back from Everett i tried to race everything that moved! Also, left my dad driving my 90t(w/a few mods), in the dust. Also, raped a Boxter, 2 hondas, and a 350z. I started all the races and probably looked like an asshole.:D That's lyfe.:)

With the semitruck sounding turbo, LOud wastage and BOV, they were bowing down to the almighty 7M mK2! Seriously though, been driving Mk3s for sometime, this thing flat OWNS em!

·
POTATO
17,232 Posts
Congrats Wade! Good to hear the red beast is on the prowl again :)

p.s. i wish i were drunk lol, maybe i could fucking sleep

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^^^ the difference is that were going to support idiocy here :facesjump lol I slept well last night, woot

·
Registered
234 Posts
GOOBBBLE WIP WANG WOBBLE!!!
<3 THE MK2 SUPRA GUYS, U GUYS FUCKIN ROCK
ur lil all little wise mk2 ninja drivers...

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
gettin' messed up in the morning....nice. Little jibby jobby there mate? :laugh:

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol, the time of the post made it look really funny

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Well.........# 5 here, guess that counts in the world of High Tolerance....
Got the top end almost done.......need to check the two other motors I have to hopefuly not have to bore out the bottom....MOTHER FUKKER!!!!

·
Registered
662 Posts
o No i was drunk as hell last night but i was no where near a computer we all went drinking in a buddies camper lets see the total was a 5th of wildturkey 101 a quater of a gallon of 80 proof vodka and 3 beers. thats all i had lol woke up at 7:30 just fine to work on a car lol

·
Registered
662 Posts
I have learned that i am a very FUNNY drunk lol espacially (sp) when they would rock the camper and i would try to walk

·
Registered
6,499 Posts
Whats going on at Supramania after Ive had a good night of fun drinking with friends?

Chrisfrom1986 said:
Cycoclown said:
i hfad 1 hsot to many... WOWO HO!

i gokt pisseed at myy car gor being on jack stands so i drank, sorry lololololololol

fuuuuuuuck worrk!!! hrarrrd! i need a fat giel to sober me upp
Fuck dude, your trashed, Im just buzzed.
Lol wow.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Method: Steele Reserve and Absolut. Just turned 21 and God this shit is tasty like you wouldn't believe holy shit well as long as I'm fucked here goes I can totally redline in fourth then drop into third PM me if interested. BPU'd 5M who wants the D-L? Lol I am an English major PM me if you need my mad grammar skills aiii? Even when fucked I can still write circles around Clancy. lol

1 - 20 of 222 Posts