Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

181 - 200 of 222 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Anyone like margarita's? This is the best!!! IMO, goes down smooth, and knocks your socks off. http://www.drinkswap.com/grand-gold-margarita.htm

Dude, it sound too complicated, Id like ljose cuervoe w wahtever, but who knows. I dunno li like alcoholl but id hav 2 make some one make it 4 me. Oh, btw if u go to hawaaii the y make real mai tai's with the real exxpensive rums all 4 of them poured at you with ur feet in the sand. Also...i like turtles.

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #182
get high guys, stop drinking its no good. How do I know this? I started this thread.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
get high guys, stop drinking its no good. How do I know this? I started this thread.
Not worth losing a job over if injured at work, so getting high doesn't work for me, and I drink casually when I don't have to drive anywhere.

you can burn one for me though

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
Dude, it sound too complicated, Id like ljose cuervoe w wahtever, but who knows. I dunno li like alcoholl but id hav 2 make some one make it 4 me. Oh, btw if u go to hawaaii the y make real mai tai's with the real exxpensive rums all 4 of them poured at you with ur feet in the sand. Also...i like turtles.
I ain't had a mai tai in 10 years. I'll have to do that. I like turtle soup,but it's illegal. Yeah,so is weed. BFD. Spent ALL DAY at the Kahili Bar at Maui.Strawberry "margi's". AHH,yeah. Tonight it's just Sessions beer.As many as possible. I have tomorrow off.Shut the alarm off and roll over. Yumm.

·
Registered
622 Posts
whos got the next round?

I'd love to but it isnt very good on the job sreach. but a sober me is no fun so whos get ends on the next 30pack? haha.

I should be way more fucked up off a 30 pack then I am now...

anyeways, take a look at this...

89 ninja 750. far from stock... but thats not what I wanted to show you...

I posted that pic so I could piss and moan about not having my shop that can be sene in the background anymore. had everything a teenage gearhead could want except a cherry picker.

I R MISSING MY SHOP

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
I stopped posting in Supramanias drunk thread because I looked like a moron.

Well see how it turns out here :D
Sometimes,we ARE morons,here. That's why this area is provided. BLAH,BLAH is for us idiots,here. I like the 5.5% Belgium ale FAT TIRE. less to get there is like good gas mileage. I'm there. Don't pee into the fire pit and take a DD home-some home w/bed. At Aaron's,i slept in my Supra.Trice.Twize.2 times. Don't drive your pride and joy w/dumb chemicals inside:too dificult to replace your car and ....YOU! No,I won't correct my typos. how fast do wanna go? Spend $$$$. William Tango Foxtrot. Boyeeeeee! Dave in Seattle. Beer is my religion and the cops are my higher power. Hi,"Im Dave and Im an alcholic. "Hi,dave". HAHAHA. NA,AA. Whatever. 12 steps:get car,rebuild car,make it cool,make it handle,polish the dents,replace the shitty parts,make an LED dashboard,Add camber kit,Get bigger tires/wheels,get HUGE tunes/amp/subs,Pull motor and add turbo engine,change computer/tranny/clutch/rear end, Add brake upgrade,change suspension(again),Replace blown tranny,Replace worn out rear tires(again),tint the windows,re-paint the car,add MASS cooling upgrades,re-route the turbo pipes,get better seats and then get MORE BOOST! Kill the Porches,Ferarris,Lambos,WRX'S and any car that thinks ......

·
Registered
267 Posts
damn, drinking some homemade blueberry moonshine....damn i feel so good hahaha.
LUCKEEEEE!^ Drinkin nadie ice (don't ask) and just R2'd a diff <-(R squared=Remove Replace) for non aircraft ppl, kinda drunk, not a beer guy, but now that car is done I want some blueberry shit too! BillyM shift kit goes in 2morro! WOOT! I should make a vid of me shiftin like a hooker gettin paid by the squirt!

·
Premium Member
6,109 Posts
UImm, Red Hookk IPA, FTW, Yeah baby..........I feel Daveish, need to ramble, rambler, haha, AMC, FTL!!. Saw the new cars movie, the evil Minions were all Yugos, Gremlins and Pacers, LOL....

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
DAMN! Beer helps but fixing is better. This was copy and paste:
Subject: A bad few days,sometimes!

Trying to get my upstairs rented.Shed comp crashed.Phone stopped working.
Work up at 4 AM with the screaming squirts.Printer stopped working.
Called in sick to work but went anyway.
On the way to work,I blew a heater hose.
Clocked in and clocked out.Fixed hose. went home.
Life sucks.

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
having some Carlsberg beer, Elephant!!!! and smoking in the apartment, what a life!!!! u guys are boring lmao

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
Cowboy shows

Ah'm just drinkin' beer in my shed,watchin' cowboy movies.I ain't hurtin' nobody.Some West Coast beer called Blue Boar.Ain't so bad. * The Young Riders: Born to Hang (season 2, episode 1)Born to HangSeason 2 : Ep. 1 (48:07)
Now-playing-arrow Now playing
* The Young Riders: Ghosts (season 2, episode 2)

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #196
drunk is not the good way the mind of human make by drunk such like a moron.
"said the drunk man stumbling over his own feet" loll ;)

·
Registered
373 Posts
Tokyo Gore Police on netflix. It has just about everything you could ever want for a background movie while surfing cs.com. Lots of crappy gore, semi-attractive asian chicks with chainsaws/swords, and just enough ridiculous action in some scenes to distract you once in a while. Oh, and a plot you don't have to/probably won't want to follow.

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
Watchin' Pawn Stars on HULU TV, internet. I think they pay Chumley to be stupid. More money for more stupid.
Fun to think stupid is good programming.It'll sell.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Lol, HULU annoys me sometimes. It's a paid service on xbox but it still has ads. I think we have about 10 people using one hulu account since you can "multilog" so it's not too bad. If you ever go to ponders the fat guy that works in the shop next to old sarges seems to think he is a pawn star. I don't know if haggling at pawn shops is standard practice here in the pacific northwest but this guy literally would not budge on anything I was looking to buy. $80 for a corded black and decker drill? I think I'll pay 90 for the same drill at lowes and not have the "NO RETURNS" policy.

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
Lol, HULU annoys me sometimes. It's a paid service on xbox but it still has ads. I think we have about 10 people using one hulu account since you can "multilog" so it's not too bad. If you ever go to ponders the fat guy that works in the shop next to old sarges seems to think he is a pawn star. I don't know if haggling at pawn shops is standard practice here in the pacific northwest but this guy literally would not budge on anything I was looking to buy. $80 for a corded black and decker drill? I think I'll pay 90 for the same drill at lowes and not have the "NO RETURNS" policy.
I like HULU but yes,the pawn shops anywhere is way wrong. In Reno,I saw stuff that was priced more than retail. Just offer ONE HALF of the price and turn around B-4 anything is said.Especially on Monday. DVD'S are a good hit,but same rules-offer HALF. One must learn to be an a**hole,too.:naughty:

181 - 200 of 222 Posts