Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

201 - 220 of 222 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
One must learn to be an a**hole,too.:naughty:
Words to live by. If the guys that work at Firestone would switch to the pawn shops it would make the whole process a lot easier on me :laugh:

·
Premium Member
6,109 Posts
Oh my-So many beers, so little time, LOL.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Dave (ddd228), missed you on Saturday at Chimpies. Us old guys need to corrupt the young kids, LOL.

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
Dave (ddd228), missed you on Saturday at Chimpies. Us old guys need to corrupt the young kids, LOL.
We teach them youngens'! I can show them my bad habits,however. I work in retail so it's difficult to get a week end day off,guys.:salute:

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
All of these years of drug abuse and alchohol abuse,I must have DAIN BRAMAGE.
http://www.focushacks.com/mod/Rear_Brake_Squeal_Fix_(Lubricating_Rear_Brakes)
I can't fix this shit for $15. Fuckus. Note#4..remove entire brake assembly and take out the hub retaining bolts.
Yeah,right.
Who are these assholes that design these cars?Nazis? Well,they got EVEN!
I have to work on these
"cock dick LEROY jack ass cars ,every day":32:

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Neighbor brought a bag of beer over and gave it to my boys to give to me, pulled one out and it was Yuengling. Never had it before, and I was a bit skeptical when I noticed it was a dark beer. Took a drink of it and was like man, hope the dude stops by with beer more often.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
He brought the traditional. I had been drinking Labatt Blue prior to that and it's been Yuengling Traditional ever since.

·
Registered
664 Posts
No one that's posted in this thread is drunk. If they were really drunk, they wouldn't have the sense to come to the appropriate drunk post thread. lol. Like me for example, I'm not drunk. I'm just buzzed. :iocrunks2: It was my birthday yesterday (the 16th) and I had to celebrate! 22 years old...1 year closer to death....HURRAY BEER!!!!! :mm_beer: (5am here and barely going to sleep):badger::facesjump:gheyRC::woot::crossjerk:sadbanana::salute::zzzzz::swing::runaway::dead hors:mofomad::barf_flush::bannanahu:mm_twak::sheep2::nutkick::bananas::piggy::mm_hump-l:new_mofug:twodrunkg:wabbit::ugly_08::new_uklia:mm_fruit::whutthefu:woohoo::mk2_vroom:billy_zan:mm_boobie:mm_boobie:mm_boobie:mm_boobie:mm_boobie:mm_boobie:mm_boobie:mm_boobie:mm_boobie

·
Registered
607 Posts
lol well not drunk but my ambian is kicking in and if I don't go to bed soon I am going to waste it. Kinda feels like being drunk if you don't get to bed soon.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
I have to say ladies and gents for 6 years I didn't touch a drop....miss all you supra guys now that my bitch is gone. I can also say a liter of Jagermeister fucks my world up...makes me hate people. Tonight its just beer and a shot of vodka. Supras rule! I must also say......I don't drink much but when I do, I drink dos equis.

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
I have to say ladies and gents for 6 years I didn't touch a drop....miss all you supra guys now that my bitch is gone. I can also say a liter of Jagermeister fucks my world up...makes me hate people. Tonight its just beer and a shot of vodka. Supras rule! I must also say......I don't drink much but when I do, I drink dos equis.
I like Full Sail from Oregon. Sessions beer. I get in WAY too much trouble if I drink distilled spirits. After quite a few Captain Morgans and coke,I called the 911 operator to have someone to talk to. Don't do that.I ended up in Harborview,handcuffed to a guyney,overnight. My BAL was .278.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
6,109 Posts
.278!!!!!!!! Dave, you crazy man. I have no tolerance for the hard stuff either. Went out with co-workers other night, they are doing shots + beers. NFW Im doing that. IPA all the way for me.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
once drank a 60 of disaronno straight, myself in an hour. i ended up stumbling to timhortons and buying a doughnut and a large chocolate milk, all with nickles 1 by 1 till i had enough...... ate the doughnut and drank half the milk before passing out half naked 3 blocks down the road on some dudes lawn, thank god i have wicked friends and they walked me home to bed.... :duh:

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
maybe not a 60 but whatever they usually come in, the bigger size. i forget, i havent touched the stuff since lol

201 - 220 of 222 Posts