Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
These motors kill themselves. The pre cat starts breaking apart and gets sucked back into the engine which scores the cylinder walls and destroys the rings. My friend has an 05 SER and Nissan installed a brand new long block for $37.

·
Registered
472 Posts
heh... nissans.....

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I felt dumber after reading that. He's proof why some species eat their young.

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
These motors kill themselves. The pre cat starts breaking apart and gets sucked back into the engine which scores the cylinder walls and destroys the rings. My friend has an 05 SER and Nissan installed a brand new long block for $37.
I am putting a motor back in one of these. But the idiot couldn't get Nissan to pay for it and he's about 5k into a rebuild and such. Douche won't pay me for installing the Cams(he had them in backwards), Oil Pan and Engine install yet, so I stopped working on it, heh. Anyone need a FRESH QR25DE for CHEAP?

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
ill take it donn :) wooo another car and motor or motor woooo

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
What is wrong with this A Hole?

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
My little bro rolled a saturn because granny wouldn't buy him a new engine:SM130 (1):

People do weird shit.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Why doesn't he just disconnect the battery, or drain the battery, im sure the GF Won't be able to tell the difference between a blown engine and a drained battery.

·
Registered
139 Posts
the no oil lotsa peagravel diet

a buddys wife said no new car till the old one dies. he killed! that reliant Kcar in a month. gotta check the oil honey;) a fist size hole in the block. we had bets on how long till it blewup! it took longer than i thought it would take, i saw the rocks go in lol:)

·
Registered
13,185 Posts
Destruction of wealth.

This person will likely suffer self-induced financial issues his entire life.

"I just can't get a break, woe is me, where's my handout, etc..." will be his mantra.

...no compassion.

--BillyM

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
Destruction of wealth.

This person will likely suffer self-induced financial issues his entire life.

"I just can't get a break, woe is me, where's my handout, etc..." will be his mantra.

...no compassion.

--BillyM
there's your stimuls package, right there.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Girls and Cars both cost money, One makes you happy, the other nags until one of you dies... Pick it. lol

"gf wont let me"....WTF

1 - 20 of 24 Posts