Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Holy $hit! That's awesome! I saw your car in NJ @ SPI right after you first got it running, just a beautiful car all around. What setup are you running? I remember you had the Rabidchimp intercooler/hardpipes and a 3" exhaust. But what boost, turbo, injectors, electronics, etc. do you have now? I hope sometime next year to be dynoing in the 350-400hp range if everything works out (yeah right).

·
Registered
870 Posts
Impressive #'s, indeed! :D BTW, didn't you use a wideband when you dynoed? If so, then I would like to see what A/F ratios was used. If not then you got balls! Looks like you could use some more tuning as there's a couple of dips around 4500rpm.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
afr's were around 11.5 up top. still need some fine tuning to take out the dips in the power curve. we were having some trouble with the Greddy Emanage software, but once we get the bugs cleared, we'll dyno the car again. dips could also be from the external wastegate opening a little early since that run (404) was made on 14#'s and the wastegate spring is only a 7.5#'r - we'll switch that out to a 14# spring and go from there.

wade, the back side on the to4s is .84, which causes the little lag you see in the power delivery. it may lag a little bit, but it makes up for it in the top end. still alot of variables to play around with . . . then maybe to a 20psi run . . . .

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
If those Dyno Numbers impress you, you need to see this car in person... It has the power, and the looks to back it up.

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Ditto...awesome looking car. The subtle body mods really set it off.
Pristine example of a modded MkII.

Joe B.

·
Premium Member
7,186 Posts
Hands down, best mk2 ever. This is the complete street car package, I cant wait till someone build one to compete :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts