Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So who got clubbed by the snow the worst on the East Coast?
We got lucky here, we only got about 5-6 inches.
I spoke with Russ in Harrisburg last night and he mentioned they got about 13"
last night about 8:30.

·
Registered
684 Posts
just woke up and looked outside...made me sick because i gotta go shovel that stuff.. i got a long ass driveway.... probably over a foot of snow out there.

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I read on the news that Medford,NJ got 24". DAMN
Just got back in from shovel duty, easy shoveling this time.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
18" here in Baltimore, im close to the county thats why we get so much, roads were messy, i guess they still, went out to buy smthg to eat, but everything was shut down except 7eleven.

·
Registered
379 Posts
yup, about 18" out here in westminster too. took my roommate and hour to shovel out his scion and then he called out of work anyway.

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
We got about 12 inches or so in Manhattan......too many cabs going sideways last night.

·
Registered
516 Posts
A light dusting here in Va Beach.

But I heard that Dc and Northern Virginia got 17.5 inches!! whoa! now i get to drive through that to get home. (not in the supra, GF's car. :)

B

·
Registered
121 Posts
I read on the news that Medford,NJ got 24". DAMN
Just got back in from shovel duty, easy shoveling this time.
Im in Hainesport NJ at my gf's which is about 15mins from Medford UGH its so bad that my gf's snowblower couldn't handle it, just watched a farm tractor clearing out the driveway, darn i was going to put my thunderbird up for sale today.... sledding hopefully as long as we can find a hill.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I live right next to Cherry hill In Westmont NJ and I got about 16+ I put my car under the cover Friday night and dont plan on moving it until this crap is gone

·
Registered
121 Posts
I live right next to Cherry hill In Westmont NJ and I got about 16+ I put my car under the cover Friday night and dont plan on moving it until this crap is gone
yeah like an idiot i have a cover for the bird in the trunk it just never hit me to put it on DUH but its out now and clean..... i hope the supra is ok i have it parked at a friends house near college since im on winter break....:32:

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Not often I get to say this but, Hahahahaha suckers!

·
Registered
684 Posts
just took me like 6 hours shoveling that white stuff... long ass driveway and two cars on the street...and then the street plow came... block my driveway...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts