Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
13,048 Posts
why dont you just modify the RC intake?

To those who are downing this bar, I would personally not complain about "oooh, it doesn't fit other engines, and the guy didn't give good tech support" due to it being the only triangulated bar I have ever seen for the mk2. If you have anything other than the 5/6m, dont get this bar, that easy...

Plus its $110, and probably stiffer than anything else out there. I will personally be sticking one in my vehicle as soon as I'm done with Gstock and move on to one of the STS-type classes, maybe DSP...

--BillyM

· Registered
13,048 Posts
Does the bar just touch the intake, or is it really really in the way? Ah, I guess I'm just a function over form kinda guy... Do whatever, just get that badboy on there. All I know is that when you get that car to the autoX, that tower bar is going to make one helluva difference as compared to a +2hp intake.

--BillyM
Viva La AutoX!

· Registered
13,048 Posts
Triangulated vs. not. There is quite a difference in feel, though nothing like strutbar vs not. I helped set up the suspension on a friend's 240, and the triangulated definately had some interesting cornering manners. I liked it quite a bit more than with just the strutbar.

--BillyM
Viva La AutoX!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.