Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can we get this raised? I understand we don't want anyone to go through and just wipe what they have shared on here but it is making it frustrating to update build threads and for sale threads. I like to keep the first posts up to date so all the information is correct.

·
Premium Member
5,789 Posts
Build threads? NO WAY!

Maybe the FS threads, as long as they are still available.
We can bump FS threads,as long as the seller still has them for sale.
Some are....REALLY old.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Somethings broken with this system. I haven't edited a post in months yet I'm still getting "You may not edit more than 10 different post(s) within 7 days" pop up when I try to update a thread.

Admins please fix this, the paranoia over someone removing content is preventing me from ADDING content.

·
Administrator
215 Posts
Hey all,

The editing bug is currently being worked on, and we hope to have that fixed. Once we find a resolution here, we can open up any further discussions. We do remain GDPR complaint for those who fall in the scope of those laws. We can perhaps expand the time window or edit amount, but these expansions will be hard to test out until we get it working as intended.

Thank you all for your patience as we work out these issues.
Gerrit

·
Administrator
215 Posts
The edit bug is still with our dev team. I just wanted to get you the update that its not forgotten or ignored. This has been a complicated bug since its not been consistent across the network.
-Philip

1 - 8 of 8 Posts