Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
<Previous write up.>

EDIT: I broke the forum's For Sale rules/guidelines, so am removing and will auction 'em on ebay. Sorry.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's great to hear, thanks.
How much do you think it will be? ...and with what shipper?

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
you need to put a price on those springs...its the rules of our forum. u get to sell those for free on here with only paypal fees if you choose that route.
if you want to auction them, put em' on ebay. ebay will take a chunk of your profit but then at least you have people bidding on them. it will cost $30 or less to ship those via usps or ups. if it was 4 springs then $30-$40 to ship.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you need to put a price on those springs...its the rules of our forum. u get to sell those for free on here with only paypal fees if you choose that route.
if you want to auction them, put em' on ebay. ebay will take a chunk of your profit but then at least you have people bidding on them. it will cost $30 or less to ship those via usps or ups. if it was 4 springs then $30-$40 to ship.
Oh, ok, sorry didn't know them were the rules.
I'll take 'em off, Mods can erase this whole thread.

Thx.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I HONESTLY have no idea.

I do appreciate the PMs, but of the 5 people who sent them, no one is making any offers so I'll just "no reserve" them on ebay.

Thanks

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
On to the bay of E, and the land of fees. :laugh:

Link to listing: Here

·
Registered
659 Posts
I have some eibachs front and rear that I would give someone if I can get a set of stockers, they have about 100k on them and lower car about 1-1.5 inch, spring length of rears is 12.5 approx. pm me.

·
Registered
637 Posts
^^ i already did :sarcasm: hehe

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
if i may ask what is your reason for selling them besides going back to stock?
Reasons for selling?

Sure, they are:

1) Am happy w/stock rear spring look, so I won't go back to these (Eibachs are still on the front. I'm old school, not a big fan of the dropped look on my cars.)

2) They were just laying around the garage, with no purpose, so I figure someone would want them.

3) Trying to replenish my car funds for future projects.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
<bump>
Ebay auction closes tonight at 11pm EST.
Hope they go to a good home.

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
They jumped $100.00 within the last 5 seconds. That sucks. I watched the auction for 3 hours, lol. Oh well, maybe next time.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts