Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got a new internal IT guy earlier this year, and he was not impressed with our server. I think we finally have a guy that can get this done! Upon the hard dive failure, and lack of email for a week, the new guy started paying dividends. We're now running the Gmail proxy service, so email problems shoud be a thing of the past. My Outlook contacts and email were populated into the Gmail programs, but I'm now running on Google's filters. Until I get these filters dialed in, if you send me and email and don't get a response within 48 hours, please call me. No email address changes, so it's business as usual again! Thanks for everyone's patience!

·
is awesome
2,736 Posts
Hmm. Glad to hear about the new IT guy. Esp. that he's not.. well... I'll just say I'm glad he's better than the last :D Too bad I am going to sneak up on him like a ninja and conk him over the head and steal his job *nods* Of course I'm delusional again... 2nd root canal today. Full check up tomorrow, and the crown next week. I should get frequent flier miles for the dentist.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts