Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a way the forum can strike a deal with Photobucket to turn on all photos that are posted on here? There's a plethora of information on our cars on here and a lot of the info super helpful with pictures. As they say, a picture is worth a 1000 words. Even if it costs money, I would be willing to chip and contribute. It's super annoying finding a really great post on something only to find out the pictures are blocked. Anyway, I thought I would throw this out there. If anyone has other ideas, please chime in!

Thanks
Nick

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I just found the chrome hotlink extension. So that works for now. But I have a feeling this issue is not going away.

·
Super Moderator
10,531 Posts
I've found that lately you can click on the images and open them in a new tab and they work again that way too if there is one you need to see. Most are working but blurry once the author's bandwith limit is used up, but the chrome extension seems to get around that.

Yeah, I'm super pissed at Photobucket, all they did was drive people to facebook by getting greedy with their old free accounts. Luckily this new forum software has awesome built in image hosting!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts