Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all I was just looking over the E-town schedule for this season. I noticed that a Supra meet will be held on Sat. June 14th Am session (9am-3pm) followed by a PM session of Import survival series. I will be there, hope to see some other MKII drivers as well.

http://www.etownraceway.com/

·
Registered
202 Posts
A few months back I heard the supra meet was the whole weekend. June 13th, 14th, and 15th. I'll sure be there though =] Is this the show and shine? Racing? Dyno? or everything? I'm just wondering bouts it. I'm not going to want to race and embarass myself as a driver :lol: or be laughed at with a dyno :lol: I'm a just want to chill and hang out, look at other peoples toys :D

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
:( I won;t have the turbo for E-town.

Looked at the budget, and I just can't do it...

Mike, one Saturday night we'll have take a trip to Atco and I'll let ya run her then after the turbo is done...

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Last year the meet was 3 days. I looked at E-town's website and they only had the one day listed as a Supra event. Anybody know more???

·
Registered
70 Posts
supra meet 6/14

I was wondering if a 1985 celica gts convertible would be welcome to this show since it just says supra meet. Would like to go, let me know if i qualify.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Sure, the one meet I could actually attend (geographically) is on my son's 1st birthday.
Don't think I can blow off that party. Not unless I want to LIVE in my supra.....

·
Registered
27 Posts
Would like to go but...

Wife wants to come along. Mentioned the meet to her and she says she wants to tag along. Is this taboo? Will I be shunned by the rest of my MKII bretherin? I will do my best to keep her home, but I don't know. The fact that she agreed for my Supra purchase should be enough to kiss her butt for a while.
What do you guys think? Is it cool?
Thanks
Al

·
Administrator
7,186 Posts
Al, as long as she is patient I'd say bring her. Some ladies dont give an F about cars, and when they are dragged to a Supra meet they have no fun.

Seems like she wants to go, so you should nt have that issue. We will not shun you, hell I may go in a non-Supra (again) haha. I will be public enemy #1 for sure :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
supra meet

I will be there on saturday with my 85 convertible GTS. If anyone is coming up from the south i will be cruising up the NJ Turnpike, if anyone wants to caravan. let me know. Sounds like a good time...i just have to clean up the car.....kinda dirty.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Tully, how far south are you talking about for the caravan? I'm in NC and want to go but it's a long way!

·
Registered
189 Posts
henge

george i'll have the money this saturday for your engine that way you can use it to buy a clutch hehe then we can go down in the supra mwahhhhhh *evil grin* lol you better get your insurance paid also biotch well talk to me on aim later tonight peace

Dan

1 - 20 of 36 Posts