Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

This is for a set of Enkei 92 Japan-made 2-piece wheels, 15x7 staggered +20mm front and +0mm rear with BF Goodrich G-Force Sport 225/50r15 tires. These are not the all-cast Enkei 92's available today but the welded hoop and center design that made them so respected in their day (07/1988 and 11/1987 build dates).

The wheels are in exceptional shape with all 4 measuring true for run-out and tires at 40-60% tread (though quite old). The front wheels have seen 3 sets of tires but the rear wheels are on their first set of tires (purchased new-old-stock).

This fitment is as you can see fairly conservative on a flared RA/MA6x but nicely aggressive on the flare-less "L-type" or "GT" trims. They would also fit quite aggressively on an AE86 or any early Corolla or 240SX.

If the listing is visible the wheels are available and they're located near Charlotte NC - would prefer pickup if possible but not against shipping at your cost. $1150 and will accept offers if still available after a week...

·
Registered
183 Posts
Nice wheels! I’ve got a set of black 92’s or I’d be all over these!!! GLWS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Daniel - hope to keep these 'in the family' if you know what I mean.

...here's to hoping someone with a sweet L-type comes along and decides to make these things awesome again.

(It's been a week and they're not gone yet so I'm open to reasonable offers too...)

Cheers,
BillyM

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Super tempted to throw these onto my MK1...
Shocked they haven’t sold yet?

Reactions: AJ

·
Registered
13,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Super tempted to throw these onto my MK1...
Shocked they haven’t sold yet?
They'd look DARN good on a MK1 if I can venture a guess.

I can even bring them up to Toronto in August if the borders are open (or maybe sooner if a certain Toronto parts guy plans to bring a car back from the southeast before then).

--billyM

1 - 5 of 5 Posts