Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm on the lookout for new wheels for my Supra, preferably the Epsolon set which ive seen around here. I woud be gratefull for tips leading me to where i can buy theese rims new, or used.

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
8,393 Posts
Gotta buy them used these days. IMHO I'd buy Compomotive CXNs. Better looking same style wheel and they will clear the BBK easily. Plus they are easy to source brand new.

·
Registered
9,445 Posts
Epsilon is still in business. They are still making wheels in fact... Problem is that if you want 16 x 8's they no longer have the correct wheel halves that will give you a 0mm offset. Just ask Don Lew (aka DonL), he was able to get one of the last set's of 16x8" 0mm Epsilon's that were made. 6 months later (on the Yahoo list) he tried to setup a wheel GP (that myself & Phil Dupler were ready to participate in), and his Epsilon contact gave him the bad news.... GRRRR..... Both myself & Phil ended up going w/ the Compomotive's. Don hung onto these wheels for about another year (was his AutoX rain tires), then sold them to Aaron Ingles (SilverMk2), who now has them..... And has now discovered that the JK BBK does not clear these wheels....

Don't know if Epsilon makes something in a 17" for us. And my Epsilon brochure is sitting at home at the moment.. :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts