Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so here we go finally got all the ducks in a row and got my new supra home I do not have pictures yet but will post up as soon as i have high speed. its a 1983 supra that i found on a reserve for a hundred bux... u might think this is a good deal but its not there isnt a thing right with this car... but with my business booming i have a lot of paint and primers left over that i plan on using on this restoration. so in the mean time when im not working at the shop or at other peoples shops i will be working on this so probably very little but plan on getting it painted before i get my joureny man's certificate for auto body technician. some kinda cool stuff about the car it came with a konamari body kit in really rough shape that i plan on salvaging was moulded to the car at one time and even though this was my fourth supra i discovered my first sunshade... i have never seen one before kinda cool really heavy and a aftermarket spoiler kinda resembles a ford mustang wing... un known if i am going to keep the combination though since i have a spare 85 spoiler i might refit.. decisions decisions well i have a spare hatch so maybe ill do both and swap them when people arent looking. ok well i will keep writing up till its finished with more pics

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
well after a pile of pissing around i couldnt let it just sit there all sad and such i done some digging in the tsrw manuals schematics and such and the bloody thing is alive now to replace the clutch slave the outer tie rod and then pull the motor and ... body work is coming

1 - 2 of 2 Posts