Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought this would tickle some people.

http://www.wreckedexotics.com/

My personal favorite is the DeLorean. That must have been a satisfying crunch. :evil:

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Ya know Andrew..its funny you say that...

I'm jealous of Chris too... For his Mk IV.... AND his IS300....

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
:shock: i saw the pics on the link and man i just wonder how they wreaked those cars.

ohh i would love a MK2, Mk4 and and IS300 just like quick

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Whens he going to chime in anyways??? He's usually pretty fast at thanking compliments.. :)

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
He is probably busy being a Mod at SF.com :lol:

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Well, maybe we should stop making his job here so easy so he'd have to spend more time Modding.... Hmmmmm... :wink: :evil:

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Thanks for the compliments, guys.

I'm sure you could all have similar setups if it was a priority -- you're just more responsible than me. ;)

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Supra Bob said:
Heheh...

Sadly dude...right now, the wallet barely supports the Mk II.

One day tho.. ;)
You know what I mean, Bob. If you weren't sending your wife through school you would have many options. My point is that often people have choices such that they could do whatever they want, they just have priorities that dictate how things work out.

Which is good. :D

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I know bro... just busting your chops :wink:

You have my dream garage...I can;t make your life too easy now can I?

·
Registered
209 Posts
I wouldn't say I get envious, I just admire the cars. I am happy that anybody can afford a Ferrai Enzo or new Murcialago (SP?) even if I can't. If no one could afford a better car than me, than there wouldn't be too many cool cars in existance.
Also, I would love to have a fleet of cool cars, but the insurance, maintenance, and housing needs of a sizeable fleet cost almost as much as the cars themselves! And then...... there's the taxes! (VA has an annual car tax)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts