Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Contact Information

Name: Cameron Baker
Home# n/a
Office# n/a
Cell #: 1 (250) 661-9339
Email: [email protected]
Pm: Y, Phone is best way of contact.

I have a set of 6 550cc injectors with pigtails, never used. They came with the 7mgte I bought but never wanted them on it. They are Lucas injectors.

Asking $350 for set +shipping SOLD

I also have a Tubosmart veeport B.O.V. brand new. still in box along with SS adapter, decal and mini cd. I have taken it out of the box, but come on you would too. I don't need it anymore, seeing as to how I'm selling my MK3. I am willing to toss in a 2.25" greddy style B.O.V. pipe adapter purchased from the big online auction, as long as you pay the extra shipping.

Asking $225 + shipping

I will ship via DHL, Greyhound or Canada post at your expence. I will only give shipping quotes to serious buyers. But don't expect shipping to be more than $25, the boxes are small and don't weigh alot.

No low ballers, these parts are in "new" condition as in have never been used, and still in original packaging. if it's reasonable I will definatly consider.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
........ I can't I am using the computer at work, cause I don't have a computer at home. I know pictures sell, but I just can't get pictures on here. not at work anyways.

I had purchased the B.O.V. at the autoparts store I work at. Colwood langford auto supply. and I have the receipt.

·
Registered
464 Posts
how much for the bov and gready adapter?? shipped to 38343 (usa) pm me plz..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts