Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,656 Posts
Kev,

84 Supra EWD - 00400-36692-A - $10.91
92 LS400 EWD - 00245-EWD13-0U - $26.99

It'd probably be cheaper to call the MDC direct and order them. It costs me about $8 to ship them here, than another $8 to ship them from here to you. Save yourself the $8 and call them direct. 1-800-622-2033

Hope that helps!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Kev,

It'd probably be cheaper to call the MDC direct and order them. It costs me about $8 to ship them here, than another $8 to ship them from here to you. Save yourself the $8 and call them direct. 1-800-622-2033

Hope that helps!
This thread has got me kinda wondering on 'manuals' in general.

Of course we pretty much all know about the TSRM, which I guess most of us pick up a used copy somewhere (I got one for my '85 on ebay fairly cheap).

But what other 'factory service manuals' (to state them generically) are available for these MKII's? For example for my '85 MK2, what other manuals might be available for it at the above 800 number? Seems I have seen reference made to separate (from the TSRM) manuals on electrical subsystems (I guess that is part of what this person was asking about), but I have wondered in the past whether there might still be available separate, more detailed manuals for other subsystems of the vehicles such as engine, transmission, suspension, interior, etc.

Earl

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I appreciate it, and have seen this and simmular ones for the ls400 before but they dont nearly go into the depth i want.
Im looking for the manuals that will show me each connector, each pin, and all the pinouts ect....

Kev,

Hope that helps!
Will the supra one have what i want or will it be the same diagrams that have been posted all over (no pinouts just the wire diagram?)
basically what im looking for its "the big green book" for both cars

·
Premium Member
3,656 Posts
But what other 'factory service manuals' (to state them generically) are available for these MKII's? For example for my '85 MK2, what other manuals might be available for it at the above 800 number?
Earl, just the Electrical Wiring Diagram book...pretty much a must for breaking down a circuit

I appreciate it, and have seen this and simmular ones for the ls400 before but they dont nearly go into the depth i want.
Im looking for the manuals that will show me each connector, each pin, and all the pinouts ect....
Yup...if you want to wire your car...these are the books you need. Wiring diagrams are broken down by circuit, each diagram is followed by detailed circuit operation with all plug pin outs (this plug/pin numbers). The Supra book will be black and white, the Lexus will be in color.

·
Premium Member
7,687 Posts
Toyota Service Publications
http://smg.toyotapartsandservice.com/pubs.php?v=&y=&int=

In the recent past any part number ending in "A" = reprint, this now longer applies as my last 2 orders I received reprints...prices for electrical wiring, 82 specific manuals,etc generally are very reasonable IMO, TSRM big green books are more expensive might be worth to check out eBay...

·
Registered
212 Posts
wonderful
thank you all!!
Ditto that! Yes, thanks Mark for the info on the manuals. Pricing very reasonable. I'll give 'em a call!

Earl

1 - 9 of 9 Posts