Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do this for all the NE meets because it prevents crowding the Main thread with anything other than whether you'll be there or not. IF anyone has anything they want to sell or buy and can bring with to the meet please use this thread. Seem to work out well last meet for a few people. Also a not for attending members......George of Raptor Racing is going to attend so if you can wait for parts maybe you can save some shipping:sarcasm: Who knows

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
ey russ, the red 84 is almost done, took the engine from my 85 two tones (gone)

, is a good idea, i would like to try a short shifter from raptor racing....anyway im on it, so ill see u there.

·
Registered
13,113 Posts
If anyone is interested, I can make sure George or someone up there has stock of ShiftGasm's at super-duper discount meet pricing (hope you can hold your P's and Q's George, because I was taking payment in beer last year)

--billyM

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Forrest do I have your steering wheel? IF so which one? Not being smart just can't remember. Billy if you get enough orders let me know and I can take of that for you at the meet. I know George is always busy so we can keep his workload\brainload lighter that way. Zuprax glad to here your gonna make it.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Well you should still have a maroon one from Joe's white car. The center is in really good shape, while the leather wrap is just about falling off. To be perfectly honest, I don't actually need it for any reason, it's just the first thing I thought of when I saw this thread.

·
Registered
4,122 Posts
I could use a good rear differential for a 5 speed.
I can't remember if it's a 4.10 or a 4.30. LSD or open, doesn't really matter to me.
Only conditions are, that it's not noisy in any way or bad bearings.

·
Super Moderator
7,287 Posts
Good idea Russ!! I will be coming down and depending on what I can fit in the Yaris I can bring some stuff with me if anyone is interested. If anyone is in the need of something that's a perfect time as it will save you some cash vs. shipping it.

Please send me an email/pm if you're interested in anything from my catalog (link below my sig) and I can reply and let you know pricing and availability for the meet.

Billy...in regards to the GASM's I personally have NO issues distributing them at the meet. I only have 2 left so need to place an order from you soon anyway. Give me a couple of days and I'll fire you off an email.

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Gee, George the Space Cadet. Accuracy in advertising? LOL

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
I need at least one '82 diff with 3.73 gears, but I'll take 2 if I can get them. Also need some black interior parts - Russ has a dash for me already, but once I know what I have in the 2 cars, I'll know what I need. I could use some clean grey leather front seats though, or a full set of gray cloth.

·
Administrator
7,186 Posts
I need a good set of 373 gears ASAP. I would hope to get them well before teh meet...so I can bring my car to the meet ;)

·
Registered
464 Posts
Hey guyss i should be bringing some parts
i have some black interior parts supra fanatic pm me what u need i have black/grey leathers in pretty good shape some ones else wants them but if they back out all yours

Let me know guys im gunna try and fit stuff in the supra if i can if not my truck can come also

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
George, depending on how much of a cool-cat this weekend you are... you could borrow the my loser cruiser van for more room... you pay for gas 'nd expenses and no crashing speeding or stupidity.. I can try to work something out. Get some canadian product stateside.

94 or 95 chrysler van voyager whatever, ugly as hell but can stack shet high, maybe even mount a the landrover's roof rack tulhe thing on it.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts