Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok we need to get another meet going. Iv talked to a couple of people about it and I need to know who would be interested?
We could meet to eat somewhere and then drive :mk2vroom: up a mountan for some fun :3gears: and pics :flex:
Ok guyz and galz I need some more input :patriot:

**EDIT**
Place: 15151 San Fernando Mission Blvd, Mission Hills, CA 91345-1109
Time: Be there at 2:30 PM
Date: 11/15/03

the parking lot is in the Park, But the park parking lot is off of Brand Blv.
We will be meeting there and taking off soon, before it turns dark. We will go up to the moutnains and take some pics and meet some more and then after that we will be going out to eat as a group :p
read through the thread for more info :wink:

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
this is the drive i propose. we would start on the 210 side and stop on top to take pics. then drive down to the 14 or back the way we came to go home.
its a blast of a drive with grate scenery on the way up and down. You can see in the last map its right by the 5, 405, 118, and 210 so if we meet in the valley it would be pritty close. What do you think of that. If you would like to take a better look go to yahoomaps and look for Sand Canyon Rd 91387 and follow it over to Little Tujunga Canyon Rd.
Dave

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
n_et_o said:
Kinda far... :?
:twak: we had Jason come from San Diego :shock: this summer, now that is far. :naughty: No excusess :naughty: :rotfl:

·
Boost-a-holic
2,560 Posts
I'm game. When?

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Malibyte said:
I'm game. When?
I would say Friday afternoon :p , seeing that I work weekends :?

·
Boost-a-holic
2,560 Posts
Well, that puts me out, since I work all day Mon-Fri. :-(

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Malibyte said:
Well, that puts me out, since I work all day Mon-Fri. :-(
dont put yourself out yet, I may be able to get a day off. and seeing that most people are off weekends it might end up on a weekend :wink: :p

·
Registered
216 Posts
w00t.. Long drive for me coming up. ;) (Okay, I wish but doubtful)

·
Registered
237 Posts
Sylmar, that's the end of the earth! :shock: J/K

I'm up for a Friday or Sat if the scenery and drive is nice. I'll even get my old bucket out if I ever get it down to pass smog to finish off the registration. :x

·
Registered
237 Posts
timezone said:
I'm in Sunday usaully the best day...Can I stilll go with ya all in my mk3 turbo? My mk2 is motor less.. now.
You mean you pulled the 7M? Are you putting the 5M back in or going JZ?

If you ever decide to sell those Cusco camber plates or know where to find some, I really wouldl like a set. Since you are selling some things I see.

Josh

·
Registered
10 Posts
hi, JZ is hopefully to be... I'm not selling the Cusco upper mount at the time but you can probably get them from Toysport in CA. If they have them in stock it is probably around $280.00 a set, if not prepare to wait.

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
ok evey one needs to say what day or days werk best so we can get this all planed out. if we are gong to do the drive its best befor dark so with the time change next week we will have to meet erlyer then last time or do the drive then go hang out food what ever. we could meet for the drive and eat in Santa Clarita its at the bottum of the mounten on the other side. what duse every body think?
Dave

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm with what Dave said lets do the cruise first since darkness tends to come earlier.

We all have to set a date and day to meet, seeing that most of you guys want it on Sat. How about November 15 or 22?

any one have Suggestions on where to meet, time, and a place eat somewhere :?:

·
Boost-a-holic
2,560 Posts
I can't do it on the 22nd. The15th would be possible...hopefully the Blupra will be up and running by then!

·
Registered
10 Posts
wow.. 15th is perfect. That's exactly on my 3 day weekend and girlfriend at work. Hope everyone's ok, because it's no fun cruising by myself...

1 - 20 of 80 Posts