Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Fastest I've seen:

Damon in his 85 Beast with 6M motor. 14.0 The car was lightened a fair bit, entire interior was stripped out. He put back the pass seat and took me for a ride once on some country roads. Very light in the rear end.

Mark H, in his 82 with 6M motor, header, high flow cat, 2.25 catback exhaust, K&N air filter. 15.3 Full weight car, nothing removed.

Eurosupra did 15.9 in his totally stock German spec 84. Can't wait to see what he will be running this summer after we do the basic mods to his car! Intake, header, high flow cat, 2.5 exhaust. German spec cars were supposed to be about 140 lbs lighter than the ones imported to the North American market.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am building what i hope to be 13 sec all motor pump gas su

I am building what i hope to be 13 sec all motor pump gas MK2. I am planning it to be finished for next season...i wanna set the record for fastest mk2 allmotor

·
Registered
151 Posts
Check out the Yahoo post for I think there is a post that Don C. has the fastest N/A MK2 with low 13's and he is using I think a 6M but not for sure check out the Yahoo Post..... just to make sure

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Don's Agatha is running a mildly modded 7mgte. I think Damon has the fastest non-boosted mk2 that I have ever heard of.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts