• I like wearing Speedos like Dave Shepherd does poolside

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
I will take one now. I am going to be replacing my dash soon and I would love to change that sucker out while I am at it. Thanks for looking out for us!

·
Premium Member
6,109 Posts
Mark, what about those of us who have the aforementioned 1 foot longer aftermarket cable. Can he shorten casing, ie, is this a usable core? Poolside speedo cable sounds like a bow-chicka-bow-wow moment...

·
Premium Member
3,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Mark, what about those of us who have the aforementioned 1 foot longer aftermarket cable. Can he shorten casing, ie, is this a usable core? Poolside speedo cable sounds like a bow-chicka-bow-wow moment...
As long as the casing is in good shape he tells me he can make it any shorter length you want. On turbo cars the extra length problem really stands out...what to do with all that extra cable? There's no real 'great' place to tie the stuff up and keep it off the down pipe. :32:

·
Premium Member
6,109 Posts
Suh Weeet. Yeah, um, mine runs a, lets say, non stock route to take up the slack and keep off the down pipe. On my list. Thanx Mark.

·
Premium Member
3,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I've been working on scaring up a couple core speedo cables here local. Once I have those ready I'll be announcing a release. Problem is, I've run out of cars to look for cables. LOL!

**If anyone has an old broken speedo cables laying around and want to send them my way, PM me and I'll send a UPS return label for it. You'll receive a special gift from me when you do.**

21 - 29 of 29 Posts