Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have a bunch of extra parts. I tend to pick up parts here and there because never know when you may need it or can't find.

Q45 Throttle Bodies.
I have a few Q45 throttle bodies with TPS. For those who don't know, 90mm. Great upgrade from stock. Some have pigtails too but can't remember if all of them had them (I justed moved and everythings packed), $80 shipped.

*2 sold, and 1 left*

Mass Air Flow.
Have a few Lexus V8 MAF, 1 7mgte. Great for the 550cc mod. Some from Cash 4 Clunkers cars so they were running. One of the Lex MAF electronics has the same part # as the 7M. $80 shipped for Lex, $75 for 7m.

7mgte ignitor $45 shipped.

7M Front Facing Intake Manifold.
Bought this from Supramania.com. It's been painted black. Flanged for a stock 7mgte TB. I've never used it so would like to get close to what I paid back. $450 firm plus shipping. It will need the alternator relocation kit which I bought seperately and can sell also (will have to look to see how much I paid to figure out what I'm willing to sell at).

7m turbos.
Have 2 stock 7mgte turbos. 1 I bought locally, has minimal side to side, no in and out, shaft play. It has the manifold and exhaust elbow. And the other has very minimal to none side to side, and no in and out play. No manifold or exhaust elbow (the car was not jacked up so couldn't get to the bolts). Was gonna turbocharged the 6m that is going into the Celica but now going twin. Asking $150 each plus shipping.

*this turbo sold, will post pics of the other one*

Turbo.
Bought a Mistubishi Turbo for the twin setup but couldn't find another at a reasonable price so getting rid of it. It a TC05s-07a. Called around and lowest was $630. So I went with different turbos. It has no shaft play, 3 bolt Greddy style flange. Has polished funnel. Seller I bought it from was gonna put it on a motorcycle. It's small for fast spooling. Asking $275 plus shipping. I don't want to sell so if you know where to get another one for a reasonable price, let me know.

Stock steering wheel.
It's in good condition, no cracking or excessive wear. Asking $15 plus shipping.

*sold*

Turbo piping.
Bought these from Supraforums. It's part of a HKS twin turbo setup for a 2J. I bought all these just for the y pipe with the HKS logo. So selling the pipes you see here. It's 2 3/8" I.D. $15 each plus shipping.

HKS 3000 pipe.
Have 3 if these. The one that's not pictured is not painted and the HKS is red. Selling 2, keeping one so specify which one you want. $100 shipped.

*both sold*

I justed pulled out the 5M out of the Cressida. Has about 140k miles, ran good. The valve stem seals are leaking, if you want, I can install new ones for an additional $65. I have them already. Or you can take them and install it yourself. I went 6M and will be taking some parts off of the 5M. Basically it's gonna be a complete bottom, complete head, intake manifold with fuel rail and injectors. I'm taking the timing belt, waterpump, distrubutor, throttle body, wiring harness, and other stuff needed. If interested, I'll give a complete detail info. Asking $250 picked up.

*sold*

I know I have more stuff but don't remember as of now. Still need to unpack. What ever don't sell, it's ok as I have enough parts to put together another 7mgte/6mgte. And whatever do sell, if people have issues with the part, I'm willing to switch it out if I have another.

And don't know if anyone here is into old school car stereo but I'll give it a shot.

Rockford Fosgate Power 500m.
Selling this top of the line amp. It's a 1 channel mono amp, 250wrms @ 4 ohms, 500 wrms @ 2 ohms. and if you know, Rockford was way underrated back then. Rated at 12v, not the 14v that everyone else does. This was Rockford's top of the line back then. Awesome amp, works perfectly. The paint was removed and now it's polished. Don't wanna sell but have too many amps. Asking $300 OBO. The other 2 (Orions) are not for sale.

Kenwood Sub.
12" 1200w max Kenwood Sub KFC-3011. Has a small crack on the cone but works fine. Asking $35 plus shipping.

*Sub sold*

Will post pics later for items that don't have any.

·
Registered
464 Posts
do you have a complete 87 7mgte wiring harness??

·
Registered
464 Posts
ok how much do you want for it and to ship?? i dont have much cash on me at the moment ha.. but give me alil time and i will. but pm me the price, and i will keep you in mind if i dont find anyone else soon.

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
steering wheel available? comes with horn pad? shipped to 21229. thanks.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I do have the horn pad, but it has the "Celica GT" logo cause it came off my Celica. Shipping will be $14.10 UPS ground. So $29 shipped for you. LMK

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Oh i see, i missed this thread 7mgt66e... which hks pipe you have left?

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
ill pay tomorrow for the steering wheel, so u can send it monday. sorry for the delay!!!!

·
Registered
345 Posts
What about the front facing Intake Mani??

And that should bolt to the 5m head, right??????

1 - 20 of 21 Posts