Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have found a Supplier interested in making Fiberglass Components for our cars. I would like to get an idea in how many people would be interested in items such as Rocker Panels, Side Mirrors, All impossible to find Trim Pieces, Fender Flares, Wide Body Fender Flares, Hood, Rear Hatch w or without glass, doors, Bumpers (front and back) and a custom Targa Top. Attached is pic of Rocker Panels purchased for $195.00 plus shipping;
Automotive tire Table Road surface Wood Asphalt
Road surface Automotive tire Asphalt Grey Wood

· Registered
15,062 Posts
Hatch, sunroof panel, hood if it can use the stock latch and not have serious flexing at speed near the strut towers like the CF one from Advan. A front lip would be nice also.

· Super Moderator
7,968 Posts
The rocker trim is already available since couple years, so concentrate on other parts / sections. It will widen the support for our cars.

· Super Moderator
7,968 Posts
Trim and panel are 2 different things.
Trims are removeable, and mounted on a fixed panel.

So when you say rocker panels, you mean replacement of a steel body section?

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hatch, sunroof panel, hood if it can use the stock latch and not have serious flexing at speed near the strut towers like the CF one from Advan. A front lip would be nice also.
William,

The following components for order are:
Hood with stock latch - $495.00
Hood w Pin mount - $375.00
Front Bumper w Valance/Air Dam - $625.00
Front Bumper w/out Valance / Air Dam $400.00
Front Air Dam - $225.00
Fender Flare - $125ea or $450.00 Front n Back Set
Rear Hatch w Roof lip Spoiler - $1,250.00 (No Glass)
Roof Lip Spoiler - $95.00

· Registered
32 Posts
i have found a Supplier interested in making Fiberglass Components for our cars. I would like to get an idea in how many people would be interested in items such as Rocker Panels, Side Mirrors, All impossible to find Trim Pieces, Fender Flares, Wide Body Fender Flares, Hood, Rear Hatch w or without glass, doors, Bumpers (front and back) and a custom Targa Top. Attached is pic of Rocker Panels purchased for $195.00 plus shipping; View attachment 22017 View attachment 22018
Those are the pieces that go on the bottom under the door right? As in on the outside the piece that spans from the beginning of the front fender to the rear fender

· Registered
90 Posts
I'd be interested in the future. Right now the economy is killing me.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts