Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is interseted I am going to try and put together a list of fiberglass body parts for the mk2. Just list what it is you would like to see and I will look into getting carbonfibrefx to manufacture them. Hopefully we can get a few good group buys going out of this. reply with a new idea or if you would be interested in one that is already listedl, that way I can gauge the leve of interest in each piece.

sean.

· Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Well there has been a lot of interest in this post over the last few months and rocker panels seem to be the best place to start. If at least 10 of you send me an email confirming that you want 1,2 or 3 SETS I will put together the group buy and supply you with pricing. Once you have the pricing you will have to send me the cheques once I have 8 prepaid orders I will get them made and we can procede from there. Here's your oportunity guys.

· Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Duane is usually quite slow, so I am going to look at some local companies here in Winnipeg (things are usually cheeper here). Duane will however still have a chance to do the work if he wants.

· Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Mike this will sound real shallow but I have 2 people named mike who are CS.com members, live in winnipeg and are trying to get together this week(end). What is your last name? :roll:

· Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Yes, thank you suprafiend for pointing that out. These are the "side skirts" or "rocker panel moldings" and NOT the rockers themselves. If you have rotten rocker panels then the onlllyy real way to fix that is to have a decient bodyshop weld in new metal, paint, etc. and then add these panels. In fact I am going to add this to the Group buys section under Rocker Panel Moldings.

Later guys.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.