Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Premium Member
10,234 Posts
Guys, CFX will do what they can. A hatch, sunroof and oem side skirts have been in the plans for quite awhile. Its just a matter of money and time, and if its finacially worth the effort on their part. We're lucky to have a company that is so dedicated to supras and willing to make stuff for our cars, but they have to make money too and the mk2 is hardly a cash cow. I'll keep you guys fully up to date with whats available as it comes up.

· Premium Member
10,234 Posts
we did play with cowl induction a little with the cfx hoods when were developing them actually. Unless cooling is all your after a cowl vent is rather useless. It would be very hard and messy to run an intake pipe up to a cowl vent due to the afm and filter.

In climates with a decent amount of rain or snow, those sideskirts rust out like nuts, worse then the impact stripping up here.

· Premium Member
10,234 Posts
I wouldn't do anything thats supposed to flex in fiber glass. I'm lowered and the first thing to rub is always my front mudflaps. I like it though, they're like whiskers for a lowered supra :D

· Premium Member
10,234 Posts
I don't think Duane is ready to start this buy yet. And he would need a good set of side skirts to replicate, which I have. But I also don't have time to get this going right now.

· Premium Member
10,234 Posts
now correct me if I'm wrong, but this buy your planning is for rocker panel mouldings, aka the side skirts, correct? Not the actual quater skins or rocker panels themselves. I think a few people are confused here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.