Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
21 - 40 of 54 Posts

· Registered
4,267 Posts
rockers and rear quarters!!!

im also looking into getting a local source to do new front fenders... not sure if there would be any weight savings though, so he and i are gonna have to decide when we try moulding one.

· Premium Member
10,234 Posts
I wouldn't do anything thats supposed to flex in fiber glass. I'm lowered and the first thing to rub is always my front mudflaps. I like it though, they're like whiskers for a lowered supra :D

· Registered
2,414 Posts
Not really a restoration piece but the piece that goes between the header pannel and the rad support that CFx makes for the MKIII would be really nice. I know that they make it in Carbon but I would take glass or anything else.

· Registered
1,666 Posts
Hatch,
sunroof panel,
carbon headlight covers (to match the hood),

Non-priority cosmetic:
mirror housings - CF
B-pillar trim piece - CF
front spoiler lip - CF

I think that for the hatch, getting rid of the wiper arm hole, washer nozzle hole and lock cylinder hole would be a good idea. Or at least have the option of leaving these off if the hatch was produced.

· Registered
514 Posts
Andrew said:
I would definatly buy the fiberglass rocker panel mouldings.. I'm sure there are many others here that are having rust problems with theirs too..
I think there is such a need for these, they would be the biggest money maker for the company. Priced right, all of us who couldn't afford to buy things like the rear qtrs etc, would probably eat these up. We all know how shitty and "crunchy" they get. I purchased all new OE body side moldings and were relieved that Toyota eliminated the steel core and switched to solid rubber, double sided tape for installation. I didn't buy the front fender pieces, all others tho, $240.

3,162 Posts
I'd like to see more body kit options. I'm not interested in radical kits though... just something to make the car look 2-3 inches lower without lowering with the suspension.

Mike

· Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Well there has been a lot of interest in this post over the last few months and rocker panels seem to be the best place to start. If at least 10 of you send me an email confirming that you want 1,2 or 3 SETS I will put together the group buy and supply you with pricing. Once you have the pricing you will have to send me the cheques once I have 8 prepaid orders I will get them made and we can procede from there. Here's your oportunity guys.

· Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Duane is usually quite slow, so I am going to look at some local companies here in Winnipeg (things are usually cheeper here). Duane will however still have a chance to do the work if he wants.

· Registered
195 Posts
Andrew said:
I'm sure there are many others here that are having rust problems with theirs too..
hehe... you have to see my '83 blupra. It's actually two-tone; blue and rust! My rockers don't really exist anymore... Yes, plastic or fiberglass rockers has my stamp of approval! :drinking:

- Mike

· Registered
195 Posts
@suprathepeg,

Hey, give me a call sometime this week, we can talk about fiberglass parts over a few drinks. And btw, I know the guy who bought your '85. It's a small world (or should I say city?). Anyway, give me a shout!!!

- Mike

21 - 40 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.