Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,546 Posts
there we go, its working now. Sweet! I love Apex filters, too bad they're so pricey. Worth it though.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can't even afford them! I have yet to see an MK2 with an APEXi intake. Has anyone else?

·
Registered
207 Posts
i have one but i had to "homedepot" the adapter...just like the "mkiv tech files how to" for the adapter.

skip

·
Super Moderator
10,546 Posts
how do you like it? Do you seriously have to replace the element every year like it says on the 935 site? I thought they were washable and good for 50,000 miles or something

·
Administrator
7,186 Posts
Oh boy, not this one again :p

Do you guys also think that Greddy and Apexi guages are worth the extra $ over VDO or Autometer?

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh.. didn't want to start a debate...

APEXi does filter better than K&N... It's a paper filter.. It can also flow better, but due to the NA application and having the AFM in the way, I doubt you would notice. K&N is better bang for the buck for sure.

BUT for those that want an APEXi filter, there is now an option.

·
Registered
207 Posts
my old K&N was tore up so i opted to get this one...its kinda small vs some of the other filters out there...im not sure if size makes a difference in this case :D ...i just got it, so i dont know how quick ill need to replace it.

skip

1 - 12 of 12 Posts