Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Well thats new.. Could that not potentially be damaging to the exhaust system? Well, in any case, all you suckers out there better realise theres only 95 left..

·
Registered
118 Posts
youre kiddin right?

gawwwd if u dont have a turbo then why make youre car sound like one posers civics :mad:

·
Super Moderator
8,397 Posts
Wow! I bet that is a hell of an exhaust restriction. And don't forget ....

"The whistles go WOO WOO!" Bubb Rubb :lol:

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Hahahaha...that's hilarious! I wonder if they've actually sold any of them?

*whips out credit card* :shock:

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
Dam, I wonder how many of these I'll be hearing on road :roll:. Dam ricers will do just about anything make their cars look and sound fast :roll:

·
Registered
138 Posts
so since its on the exaust i wonder if it makes that "psssst" sound constantly? damn that would be annoying :roll:

·
Registered
30 Posts
HEHE... So they have one that actually has hot air runnin' through it to make the sound eh? That's an improvement over the electronic one with the speaker. I remember they had a website for those and they had a few sameple clips you could listen to. :roll:

What kind of bov do you Turbo guys run normally?
Yes I know the MK2 is NA

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
My car already has a whistle :eek: but its the air going through the intake under accleration between 3000-4000rpm :twisted:

·
Registered
118 Posts
lol my das 911 has a whitle when acceleracting too. but its cuz we cut the airbox in half and have a knN

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Like I diden't have enought worthless crap to waste my $ on :roll:

·
Registered
209 Posts
SilverMk2 said:
Wow! I bet that is a hell of an exhaust restriction. And don't forget ....

"The whistles go WOO WOO!" Bubb Rubb :lol:
LOL!

"We do it's strickly fo' dek-a-ration... dats it an dats' all...stickly fo' dek-a-ration!"

·
Registered
306 Posts
Those have been out for a couple years, i've sold a couple from the store i work out. One to a civic, the other to a malibu

1 - 15 of 15 Posts