Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok everyone after a long week of pain i finally found my project car today!!! 82 celica supra P-type. woot!!!! so here is the lay down on her. she has a froze engine from being oil starved on teh highway by the oil plug falling out due to lack of tightening!! X.x since that topic is there guys please make sure you make that bolt tight!!! it wont hurt to take 20 seconds to double check! anyways the body is nice and will be checking out the engine. scott(84ptype) will be helping me hopefully lol. anways here are pics of the beauty

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
project indeed!
yeah but thats part of the fun hehe. plus at least i will be able to count on the motor now being the fact that its being rebuilt

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
WTF... lol ok scott your going to have to show me how to do that...

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sounds good, would be nice to know so i can update people as the car comes along

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol hey if you want to come join us over here you are more than welcome lol. from what i know of only scott, this one other kid scott knows, and me that are on this forum with cars. but i could be wrong so dont take my word for it. and as far as the car yeah its a great start. nice body and interior, the only thing is i need to find a 130mph gauge cluster for it and a R door panel since mine is missing one

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah... spokane is kinda sad place lol. A TON of honda civic kids... Angery bubble bee lol

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ok so here is an update... i have the car now in my garage and ready to be built back up. the problems consist of bumper work, and alot of interior work. im missing my passenger door panel, but the back seats are in beautiful condition. body other than the bumper are prestine... only outside damage besides the body is my back right brake lens is broken. tomorrow i will take pictures of the interior and post them and work from there

·
Registered
456 Posts
yeah... spokane is kinda sad place lol. A TON of honda civic kids... Angery bubble bee lol
as a former honda civic kid....
I accept that...

LOL

Detroit is just, just .... horrible lately (economy and car scene!)
Im starting to really resent the "less is more" approach to imports that kids are taking around here and how they love to call any one that mods without going JDM ricers...

Just getting to the point where you cant make a living, and you cant enjoy your hobby...

Im thinking west coast or Australia...

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yeah.. alot of places are like that right now in this economy... well ill tell you what, if you come up here in spokane moving wise... i could help you out with work and money income, as of the car update. got the bumper off and repairing it currently, i have pictures but im to freakin busy on the bumper to get the picturs uploaded... but i will have Before and after pictures by tonight so dont panic lol

1 - 20 of 114 Posts