Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

finds in a junk yard

799 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  canadian_psyko 
#1 ·
was looking around in a couple junk yards near my house, and came acroos a couploe nice looking mk ii's. an 85 black witha blown motor, and an 82 baby blue that had the front corner crunched in. the interior is blue cloth, in as best i can tell at a quick look mint. the black one has the f283 rear end (4.30 lsd if i remmeber right). the black one is mostly stripped though. the guy said hed let me take the entire drivetrain, and the interior out of the 82 for $1000. now the only problem i have is my lack of money. anyone in the langley/vancouver area interested?
the 82 even still had the stock stereo.

cam

#2 ·
Whats the milage on the 82? 5spd? The diff still there? I wouldn't buy the motor from an 82 if I were you, I'd be looking for an 84+ drive train if thats what your after. I paid 250 for the last complete interior I bought, but that was a killer deal

#4 ·
well, ideally, id get a 7m or a 1jz if im gonna do the engine.
yes the diff is still there. milage im not sure about.

the wiring harness i believe is still intact, not much done in that engine bay because it was blown, though i think the fan shroud is gone.

also both places have r154s for ~$600

yes, both are 5 speed. the w58s are both still there, both are $300.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.