Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The gig is up. To add insult to injury, my spouse gave me the ultimatum: loose the moulding business and get a full-time job or else...

I looked over my dogpile and there are some decent whiskers in there. If I didn't have a set, I'd definitely rock them and they should even outlast OEM. Here's what I HAD:

I'm gonna have to go "down the road" (a colloquial expression for seeking work out of province), so I guess that's the end of that... I'll try to keep the Supra anyway.:mk2_vroom

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I also have moulds available for all of the the above if someone wants to continue, plz pm me if interested.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BTW, that also includes a detailed list of instructions and FREE SHIPPING (USPS tracked) for ALL OF THE ABOVE!!

I have tried to maintain 100% customer satisfaction and that won't change :thumbsup: ...but the clock is definitely ticking

·
Registered
342 Posts
Sorry to hear this. Is it too late to order my cooling panel? I can PayPal you today.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
For the spoilers, which one is the first one in the pic? How's fitment? I'm interested... Sucks man, I was really looking forward to a finished product.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry to hear this. Is it too late to order my cooling panel? I can PayPal you today.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
Hi Rob,

It's touch and go atm, I won't have enough time to make any more stuff. The next best cooling panel IMO is the soft resin. I tested it and it keeps form well enough (#3 in pic above) ...actually #4 is what I use as the mould, so somebody else can make them.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
For the spoilers, which one is the first one in the pic? How's fitment? I'm interested... Sucks man, I was really looking forward to a finished product.
The first spoiler is really beefy, rated for 200mph. It will have to be mounted with bolts, but it's contoured to fit. I was going to pour poly on the footings, but VHB tape ought to cover well. I haven't finished it, since it was going to be mounted on the track car (which is now just a pipe dream).

The new spoiler looks really sweet and will come with poly footings that can be attached and fitted.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Can you send me/ or post better close up pics of each. I want one, but want the best fitting/looking one. I may paint over it too if there's imperfections.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Can you send me/ or post better close up pics of each. I want one, but want the best fitting/looking one. I may paint over it too if there's imperfections.
Will do...and with a spanking deal to boot! I know you're gonna love the cooling panel already shipped. In a way, it's priceless.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I haven't had any lowball offers, more like "how much?" So I will edit the list with a suggested cost price, but I will accept ANY reasonable offer.

I respect the fact that guys here show restraint and don't swoop in like vultures - that's what kept me here - and for the love of the car, but I was just offered a full-time contract out of town and the stuff needs to go asap. This Tuesday (Sept. 8) and Friday (Sept. 11) will be my last available days to ship. I will confirm orders with tracking numbers.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The new spoiler, though still in prototype, is def the nicer looking according to others who have seen it mounted in person. I'll share those pics here, but you get first dibs, Kit.

underside

poly mounts (unfinished)

...sorry I don't have time to take closeups of everything

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I'll take spoiler(s). Pm me and we can discuss what you have and shipping and such...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Sorry for the situation, I'm really bummed, I've been watching your threads with much interest and was really excited to see where these products were going.

I'm interested in one of the cooling panels.

Good luck with your search for more finically rewarding (and spouse pleasing) endeavors and know that I'll be around if you decide to start back up again sometime in the future (as I'm sure others will be too).

regards

will

1 - 20 of 48 Posts