Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,539 Posts
... I CANNOT TAKE ANY NEW ORDERS.
That's too bad because it looks like you have potential customers if you went back into business.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
News is I just got myself a place after the dust settled... (my ex wasn't in favour :censored: )

I've been itchin' the carbon fiber addiction ever since :dead hors

I'd have to sign up once I get going and that usually takes about a month

...working on a new prototype atm :cool:

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Yup, I was just thinkin' about that...still have the original FOHA safely tucked away. Would like to revist someday.

·
Registered
13,024 Posts
News is I just got myself a place after the dust settled... (my ex wasn't in favour :censored: )
Woah - I've heard the saying before, but never actually seen the "she told me to pick between her and the car hobby"!

Sorry to hear and hope it's for the best. ...but does that mean you're back to making whiskers?!

--billyM

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Yup, I was just thinkin' about that...still have the original FOHA safely tucked away. Would like to revist someday.
Damn, I take it those spoilers you already made are all sold already? I have an original Foha still on my car I bought a few years back that a little faded and worn.

I also have a Vestatec 3 Piece NIB tucked away. I dont think Ill ever use it. But its nice to say I have. lol

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Woah - I've heard the saying before, but never actually seen the "she told me to pick between her and the car hobby"!

Sorry to hear and hope it's for the best. ...but does that mean you're back to making whiskers?!

--billyM
Obviously that wasn't enough :screwy:

Add insult to shoulder injury, I had to give it/her up...but never say never, eh?!
Now the shoulder feels better, for my namesake (and to get back on the horse) I otta pour some whiskers.

Stay posted :eatcorn:

41 - 48 of 48 Posts