Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car stuck in the driveway...

My brother's car stuck in its parking spot..

Yay Canada!

·
Registered
599 Posts
OMG....I will no longer complain about snow or cold, that is far worse than anything we get here in the front range of Co.

those are awesome pictures, can you dig out ? looks as though you are snowed in for a long long time.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah me and my dad dug them out. The Integra just crawled out first try, but the freakin Celica took forever and still wasn't even trying to move even though we had removed all the snow from under it and the snow in the way of the wheels... It'll get worse... :)

·
Founding Member
6,525 Posts
Hey it snowed here in Fort Worth this week. Of course it melted the instant it hit the ground, but it did snow. If you ask me, snow is overrated. Y'all can keep it all for yourselves up there. ;)

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have never been to Whistler.. maybe this year though. It is one of the best mountains in the world! (But like 12 hours from where I live.. :sadbanana:)

·
POTATO
17,325 Posts
LOL I thought it was an All Trac too and kept reading like o_O

you need to get one. Stat.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LOL I thought it was an All Trac too and kept reading like o_O

you need to get one. Stat.
There is a complete Carlos Sainz GT-Four RC at a wrecker near me, nobody takes parts off it because nobody has a car like that around here! But I can't start thinking about that because I already have a huge project..

·
Registered
599 Posts
oh man......you sent it down this way !! woke to an UN covered supra ...:-(

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
i wana snowboard up that way someday ive heard whistler is the best hands down
Geography lesson: Whistler is in BC, lol... the site of the 2010 Winter Olympics, but there's plenty of good skiing in Alberta (Banff/Jasper).

Damn that was one helluva Alberta Clipper!!

·
Registered
243 Posts
I feel you.... I live in Calgary, and winter drive my '85 Celica. The last few days have been interesting!!

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I wish! It's just a GT with a GT-Four hood. I can't let a good GT-Four hood go to waste! Thanks.
I was wondering how the heck you got an AWD GT-four stuck without putting it on it's roof???

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I was wondering how the heck you got an AWD GT-four stuck without putting it on it's roof???
Yeah no kidding. I wish I had the GT-Four RC, but mine is still a great car. The snow really does look a lot less deep than it really was though. On the road to my driveway, I was plowing through like 3-4 feet snow drifts - hurray for sturdy front spoilers!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I feel you.... I live in Calgary, and winter drive my '85 Celica. The last few days have been interesting!!
At least my car is FWD... for now.. Good luck driving around up there!:twodrunkg

1 - 19 of 19 Posts