Hi everyone and belated Happy New Year! I haven't posted an update on my project since April 2022, but not much has gone on with it.....until recently. Finally got the white car affectionately known as "Shelly" in the barn and dug into disassembly. The car was mostly stripped when I purchased it, but there's still quite a bit to remove. Seems like it's the little things that kill ya!
Anyway, past weekend I removed the hood, the nose, both fenders, and started assessment of stray parts tossed all over inside the car! Yesterday I was off work due to my wife having a minor medical procedure. We were back home before noon, so I took advantage while she was resting to dig back in. Got a lot more stripped off the car, and freed up the (very) stuck sunroof! It was fun! NOT!
Gave the inside a good vacuuming and blew out the nooks and crannies with compressed air. Sorry for the long-winded explanation, but soooo glad to be making a little progress. Hoping to keep the momentum going!
Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk