Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I'm putting the Supra up for sale. I'm just moving in a different direction with my car interests. The car really is in great condition. It is all original and I'd love for the next owner to keep it the same way, though obviously that is somewhat outside my control. I did want to reach out to the forum with hopes that a member here would take better care of the car than a total stranger.

Craigslist link is listed below. Please take a look and let me know if you have any questions.

reading.craigslist.org/cto/d/reading-1985-toyota-celica-supra/7166414587.html

Thanks,
Steve

·
Registered
7,140 Posts
This is in extra nice condition!
I also hope it goes to someone that will keep it this way.
There is also always people looking for a clean example, and this one qualifies!

GLWS

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I won't let it go into the wrong hands. The gentleman I bought it off of was from New York. And the owner before that (the first owner) was from Connecticut. So this is a rare rust free example from the Northeast US. It's bittersweet to say goodbye to. I'll regret it.

·
Founding Member
6,405 Posts
Gorgeous - well priced and will likely move quick!

--billyM
I know internet pictures can be deceiving, but wow! 🤑 Just hope typel and 82turbosupra don't get into an accident trying to beat each other to it.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Did not get it, I was #2 on the list. Now I see a 21 mkv getting closer to the 82 in the garage.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah sorry gang... I local buyer bought it tonight for the asking price. I can only hope that it stays in good shape. I appreciate the support. Hopefully we cross paths again someday.

-Steve

1 - 10 of 10 Posts