1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Founding Member
6,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Super Moderator
8,752 Posts
That's really cool, but being on BAT means don't even waste my time thinking about it.

·
Founding Member
6,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's really cool, but being on BAT means don't even waste my time thinking about it.
Yeah, I don't know why I even ever look at BAT. Myself and most of the people on this forum can't afford to gamble buying cars sight-unseen, but at least this toy won't go for anywhere near what a real Supra in nice shape should sell for. And there's not that much that can go wrong, no vin number to have been swapped or title washed on a stolen go kart and what does a total engine rebuild cost, $200? This you might actually take a gamble on especially if you were a teenager drooling over Supra ads in car magazines in the early 80s and are now competing against the other guy for that "Worlds Best Grandpa" t-shirt or coffee mug. ;)

Reactions: AJ

·
Registered
15,092 Posts
It is within driving distance for me, and i planned to bid on it the final day, but it is already up to $1k, so I am thinking a dealership is going after it, so not likely that I will end up with it for my daughter. Shame because my buddy has a Shelby Cobra go kart body for his son to match his 66 Cobra, and it would be sweet for both of us to bring our cars to the local car show with the go karts for our kids to rid around in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts