Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Set of four (4) Forgeline LS wheels $1700 was $1800(normally retails for $2575 including the open lug option and painted centers) This does not include shipping nor tires.

Group buy ends: Dec 15th

Wheel info:
- size 17x8 +10mm in front and -10mm rear
- 2-piece construction
- forged centers
- aluminum alloy barrell
- wheel weight = 17-18 lbs each (without tires nor lugs)
- open lug design (normally a $180 option - included at no additional cost in this group buy)
- hub centric cb=60.1mm
- bolt pattern 4-114.3
- painted centers (silver, gun metal, black) ($200 option - included at no charge in this group buy)
- polished center cap
- metal valve stems
- will include a set of chrome Gorilla lug nuts (16)

Min order 5 sets.

Options:
- Gorilla locking lugs ($20) per set of 4 locking lugs
- McGard spline drive lugs $80 per set (includes one spline drive adapter, four locking lugs, and one lock adapter)
- Gorilla small diameter lugnut kit $20.00 (includes s/d adapter)
- 17x9 (0mm) rears are an additional $40 :shock:

Wheel/Tire packages can be discussed. (Toyo, Pirelli, or Hankook). If you purchase a wheel/tire package, we will mount and balance the tires for you. The package will arrive at your door ready to install on the car. :D This is the best option since you won't have to worry about shops ruining your wheels.

All you need is a floor or garage jack and a 21mm and 19mm socket wrench.

These will fit the 82-86 Celica Supra and 83-85 Celica GT-S

See below for what the wheels look like.

Close up:

Angle view showing wheel lip:

Close of center cap:

You can contact me weekdays 9-6 EST at 937-299-0610 x303 or email me at work [email protected].

We accept Mastercard, Visa, and Discover.
At the deadline, will commence building the wheels for prepaid orders. Build time is about 3-4 weeks.

Regards,
James R

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
:eek2: WOW! That is an incredible deal on Forgelines. I will be shocked if you don't get 5+ buyers for those wheels! Nice Job, James!

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Suggestion. You might want to extend the deadline (if possible) to September timeframe.

An excellent price for an excellent wheel, yet I suspect some will probably need more time to gather the funds.

16x8's would be nice also, as well, I have a bunch of new AVS intermediates! ;-)

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
i need a little bit more time to collect the funds but i'm definitly in...how much if we purchased the wheel/tire combo, i have acess to mounting and balancing but to have you guys do it it would be great!! man those are lovely rims and couldn't wait to attach those to the supra...

·
Registered
237 Posts
Any pics up close and showing the different center colors/ finishes?

Great price, I'll be in on this buy! For once I have the $$.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Added close up photos to original post.

Regards,
James R

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Look at those tiny rotors.... :lol:

Would look very nice with the JK BBK/Coleman rotors/Wilwood Calipers

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wheel/Tire package prices depends on the tire brand/model/size you decide to go with.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I'd need a few months :? Sorry...I'm not in.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
if the deadline was extended longer....hell i would be in on this group buy

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How long do you guys need? Mid-October? or Christmas presents? I know this is a sizeable investment and I want to make it easy for everyone interested. PM me with your requests and I will make a decision. The Fall/Winter months are slow for Forgeline so we can probably get them made quicker then.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Can you photshop them onto a red MK2? Not sure I like the new school wheels and tires enough to pay the bill. Would have to see it first.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Due to responses for more time, the deadline has been extended.

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
decisions decisions...

wheels or save for 1uz...

im thinking wheels maybe :)

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Go wheels! You wouldn't believe the number of people that say something about my car since I got the new wheels. The price James has negotiated for this group buys is unbelievable! The longer you wait to buy a 1UZ, the cheaper it will get!

·
Registered
472 Posts
James,

Would you consider adding 16" wheels to the GB? I'm looking to purchase a set of wheels, but I'd prefer to go with 16s so long as they clear the big brakes.

I'm thinking of 16x8 all around with the +10/-10 offsets, or perhaps 16x8(+10)/16x9(0).

Regards,

Jimi B

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Only the RS style is available in 16s:

Considering the pricing will pretty much be the same for the 17" LS or the 16" RS because I have asked for such a low price on the LS. On a production note, it is a lot easier to schedule a batch with the same wheels and dimensions.

If there is enough interest I will ask the guys at Forgeline to consider it. All you have to do is "SHOW ME THE MONEY" 8)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts