Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

Former member passing

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  ddd228 
#1 ·
I don't know how many of you ever met Paul Nedde, but he had a blue 84 P-type which he proudly showed at many local car shows and he came along on one of our scenic drives through the Ozarks. I don't remember his forum username but he didn't post more than a few times anyway. He was a real gearhead tho, raced autocross in an old Celica, was a walking encyclopedia of classic car facts and trivia and volunteered often to help with the Cruisin for a Cure car show that raised money for Prostate Cancer research. Sadly, he was diagnosed with Parkinsons in about 2007, eventually had to stop driving and sold his Supra in about 2013. He was in a nursing home for the last year and passed away just recently, tho I'm told from complications related to Parkinsons and NOT from COVID-19.

Now interestingly during this pandemic, his wife was unable to hold a standard funeral but instead will hold a "drive-thru" reception on Saturday, June 13th at their church in Fort Worth and has asked friends to come in classic cars. I think Paul would be very pleased with this automotive tribute. I plan to drive through in my Supra of course. If anyone else knew Paul and wants to pay respects, PM me. If anyone knows the guy who bought Paul's 84, please get in touch, I think it went to someone in San Antonio.

#6 ·
Phil, let my offer my condolences to you and to his family...

#8 ·
We are a bunch of strangers that are united with this forum. Perhaps the heirs will deal with his possessions in a timely manner. Horrible to feel the loss of a loved one. We will miss his presence.
When the OG's go away to the big unknown, I hope that we will be missed as well.
R.I.P.
Only this song can convey the sadness:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.