Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

First off, Im new here =) Got my first MA67 last fall and have been working on getting it licesnced for the past 7 months! Its involved me putting in new rear inner quarters, new quarter panels, tie-rods and other stuff!

Anywho, here's my question...

The car was in an accident before I became owner. The front left camber is sitting at about -1.3(ish), about .9(ish) out of spec. the whole left fender/frame has been pushed in by about an 8th inch or so.

Im wondering what the actual cross mesurments (etc...) are and where to take them from for an 82 MA67 so that I can get the front end all back in spec =).

Thanks guys, nice forum!

Aaron
-----
"Technology is the only substiute for cubic inches"?
1988 AE92 GTS
1982 MA67

·
Super Moderator
8,413 Posts
Your best bet is to get a factory repair manual. In the back there are all the chassis measurement. There are several measurement points in the front and they are kinda hard to explain without the picture. There is an online Mk2 TSRM somewhere, I don't remember what the address is though. Someone can chime in on that I'm sure. I'm not sure if they have that section anyway. I would just take it to a decent bodyshop and let them fiqure it out. They should have specs in a manual or on CD. You really need a rack to fix this correctly

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sweet! that should help! Thanks a lot!

Kinda tricky to read, but it should be okay.

Aaron

1 - 4 of 4 Posts