Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the deal guys, I've got a 1986 supra that I just yanked the auto out of. Free to a good home. Shifts very solid and was great for me, just prefer my stick :D. Anyway, I lied about the free part. I'm in a predicament... The Guy who sent me the tranny and swap parts only sent me 5 out of 6 flywheel bolts so I'm pretty much at a stand still. Soooo.... you come up with a 5 speed flywheel bolt for me and you've got yourself a free tranny. (Won't include a couple pieces that will be swapped to 5 speed) All you've gotta do is pay shipping. Thanks. Dave

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Change of plan, I got the parts I needed. Free to the first person who pms me and pays shipping. I'm in the center of the US so it'll be reasonable anywhere. Transmission includes all parts attached, shift console, flex plate? The flywheel thing.. pretty sure it's called the flexplate...(including bolts) and torque converter... can also give you the front piece of the driveshaft and the throttle cable thing for it. Have all the hardware too. Bent the top section of the dipstick tube on removal so that'll either have to be straightened or replaced. Anyway, PM me for pics or info. I'll post a follow up here when it's gone.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts