Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now i say rare item only because i dont know what to call it.

tada. now its free. ill even ship it for free. and i dont know how rare it is but i guy way back when said they were hard to get a hold of. it works great, tested it and its pretty clean.

so here is the catch. YOU cant claim it. you must nominate someone else to get it.

Whoever has the most nominations in the next 2 weeks will get it.

ill check back here hopefully often, if its been 2 weeks and im not here, email me at mikeyae86(at)yahoo.com and ill get it to its new owner.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I like that the TSRM calls it the "Handy Map Light".

Just to make sure you know how convienient it is.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Actually, I've found the map light to be very convenient. It's great to read by during the late night portion of road trips (we've done a few in Funkycheeze's mkii)... though the bulb gets very hot. I'll be looking into changing mine over to LED when I get my car to that point. Come to think of it, I have no idea if I even have one. :S

·
Registered
243 Posts
And kicking! Blowing the doors off Lambos and Aston Martin Vantages with his mkii.

(Jerk. Keeps making mean jokes about my GT-Four.)

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
he is still alive? :eek4dance::zzzzz:
Yeah I'm still around. I try to answer some questions here and there that get pretty technical. And harrassing people occasionally.

I do try to read most of the threads. Call me a power lurker.

Also, I do not need a map light.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ok map light... i forgot who, one of the members on here said it was hard to find. well its been in my garage and i figured someone would enjoy it.

·
Registered
218 Posts
it is only hard to find when you need one like me currently.......... stupid people who owned the car before me just wanted to mess up a nice car... :(

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
I vote for Suprakid also.
this makes 3.....send it!!!

funny thing, i told mark about an idea i had last year to have a contest for a n.i.b.(rare) front 82-83 fender moulding that i had no use for...but i found the other side and sent them off for a potential reproduction...

·
Registered
218 Posts
id write a essay hmm ma61 history or why they should have the turbo model in the US or no it is not a chevette it is a toyota..... the last was said to me about 30 times when i took it to school to dyno it.:eekfacepalm:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts