rearend

side of the cab

side of the box

i have more of this beast with it all put together i'll have to upload

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
he picked out the new chevy atomic orange its got two kinds of peral in it. looks darker in the shop. he wanted the corvette color but i think it is a little dark but he's still happy how it turned out.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes i have been painting cars for 20 year. i even worked for motor coach industies bus plant as a painter several years ago. now its a hobbie.
this was my highschool ride, 283 built engine, 350 turbo with hurst floor shift and the rearend is out of a late 60's chevelle ss 396 car. it has a firebird front clip for disc brakes and and power steering. just put mid 90's chevy truck bucket seats in it.
now its all redone and ready for my boy. he just turned 14 and the oldest of six kids.
i have projects ready for the next two kids another truck almost like this one for the younger boy 8. a 52 with a split windshield and a flatbed that will be going bye bye when i find a long box .
and a 67 caddy coupe deville for my oldest daugter 12 thats the next one to start. its not in that bad of shape a little rear quarter rust. some TLC to the drive train and it should be a fast restore.

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
that's a nice truck, I hope u post progress pics of that project :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts