Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I decided to check my climate control this past saturday bcuz my A/C does what ever it wants sometimes its mad cold then its hot as hell then some times its just no A/C & when ever it changes Temp there a Click sound fron under the dash????? any help Guys

At the same time, when i was putting the lower sterring column cover back on My turbo Timer wires touched something & the ignitions wires blew smoke & the car shut off, I ran a wire coming from the battery 2 the black/red wire the car starts now but windows,sunroof,dash lights, dash guages, & radio does not work any suggestions ?

·
POTATO
17,259 Posts
I think you blew your Power Circuit Braker, all you have to do is reset it, should be in the drivers side kick panel, towards the top

·
POTATO
17,259 Posts
to reset the braker you have to pull the little metal thing ( clip? ) out, and push a pencil in the small hole, it should "click" when it's reset

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey I remember reading that in the manual but i cant find any hole 2 put a pin in 2 reset or maybe im looking at the wrong one

·
POTATO
17,259 Posts
did you find it above the fuses in the drivers side kick panel? It might say CB or braker on it, I forgot, it's been awhile, but you should be able to reset it

·
POTATO
17,259 Posts
you kinda have to take it apart a little bit, don't break it, but here is this metal thing you have to take out to see the reset hole, I can't give you any more info than that, I don't remember anything else, maybe try the manual again

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thats the thing Hommie ! I pulled the relay out & looked at the connecting pins the reset hole should be there but its not imma look at it again tomorrow, theres a lil circle but its covered with platic imma see if the i have 2 break a hole in it

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the car is a late 85 P-type ..... one more month & it would have been a 86
I dunno if this may help maybe different relay in 85 huh idunno ! :x

thanx alot for the info though tonya

1 - 12 of 12 Posts