Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am in need of a new front bumper for my 84 mk2 does anyone know if there is any other bumper like an ae86 front bumper that can be modified to fit? It’s impossible to find a mk2 front bumper that someone isn’t charging up the ass for

·
Super Moderator
8,862 Posts
If you have all the pieces to your stock bumper there are places that can repair the factory urethane bumpers to like new again and deliver it to you in primer. In the bay area an example of such a company is Faith bumper. I'd try calling around to body shops in your area that do a lot of collision work to find those places.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you have all the pieces to your stock bumper there are places that can repair the factory urethane bumpers to like new again and deliver it to you in primer. In the bay area an example of such a company is Faith bumper. I'd try calling around to body shops in your area that do a lot of collision work to find those places.
The bumper was sitting in the sun off the car for five years and got warped to hell I don’t know if there’s any fixing it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts