Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Nothing left for sale. The chassis is stripped and heading to have a cage installed.

1984 Brown Supra with Maroon interior. I pulled it out of the woods in TN and now it's in the Atlanta area. 232k miles, non running and probably hasn't run in quite a while. W58 trans and diff are there although I can't tell of they are in good shape.

Most of the engine and parts under the hood seem in place. Interior is junk. Exterior trim is junk. Hatch is rusted. Mirrors, Fuel tank, left taillight look ok.

Let me know if you are looking for anything. I'll be keeping the rolling chassis and body panels.

Update on parts that get sold
Spoiler, Under-hood fuse box, NOS Mudguard, A/C compressor, Igniter and coil, Door handles, Fan shroud, Hatch shade, Washer fluid bottle, Fusible link, Coolant overflow bottle, Catalytic converter, Mirrors, Antenna, Exhaust midpipe and hanger, exhaust tailpipe, power steering hoses

A new find 3/3/20: I was pulling the engine today and found this hiding in the engine bay under the brake booster. Is it the OE unicorn battery hold-down? It has surface rust but is fairly solid. Sandblast and a little paint would make a serviceable part.

·
Premium Member
5,932 Posts
The tranny & diff & drive train should go quickly.Someone was looking for a radiator shroud.
The coil/igniter will go.Maybe the drivers wiper.Mice are inside the intake.....:SM130 (1):
Let the disassembly begin!
Atlanta people get first picks.You pull 'em.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A couple of interesting finds in the back of the car. An extra used front and rear bumper cover. Both are in good enough condition to install, although they don't look great. Someone is coming to take the rear spoiler tonight.

Also a few NOS parts: Driver rear fender flare and mudguard, and the fuel pipe between filter and fuel rail.

·
Super Moderator
8,356 Posts
How much would you want for the mudflap?

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Make an offer. I have no idea what they're worth. There is some mounting hardware in the bag also.

·
Premium Member
251 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How much for both sideview mirrors shipped to Compton,CA 90221?

Thank you
I have another person interested in the mirrors, and found out this car is missing the passenger side mirror anyway. If you're interested in the driver side mirror I'll keep you posted if the other buyer falls through.

·
Premium Member
5,932 Posts
I have another person interested in the mirrors, and found out this car is missing the passenger side mirror anyway. If you're interested in the driver side mirror I'll keep you posted if the other buyer falls through.
And if BOTH buyers ignore you,I'll be in line for the third ... and final offer.Drivers side,please.
I do Pay Pal,as usual.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Pics of the rear seat interior panels? vinly/fabric panel that the rear seat arm rest clips into.

Not worried about the fabric, just need a solid panel. Mine are split and warped pretty good

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pics of the rear seat interior panels? vinly/fabric panel that the rear seat arm rest clips into.

Not worried about the fabric, just need a solid panel. Mine are split and warped pretty good
I'll take pics of the panels tomorrow if they are still in the car.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The black fabric on top of each is cracked badly. The panels seem solid in general but do have blemishes. I can get them out and take better photos next week if you're interested.

·
Premium Member
5,932 Posts
PM sent RE: Mirror.

I saw your Road Atlanta run and I was the first to give you a thumbs up.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Are the front turn signals available? Also might need the fan shroud if you still have it.
Hi Kris,

Neither of the front turn signals are usable. There is another person interested in the radiator shroud - I'll let you know if he buys it before the end of the week.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Are the front turn signals available? Also might need the fan shroud if you still have it.
Hi Kris,

Neither of the front turn signals are usable. There is another person interested in the
radiator shroud - I'll let you know if he buys it before the end of the week.
They look ok I'm the pictures? What is wrong with them? I'm referring to the amber corner lens. I only need the lens portion.

·
Premium Member
5,932 Posts
Kris,what is your location? Many forum members have those!
You may be able to find some in your home town. (Local pick up.)
It will save you and the seller postage.

BTW,revvhappy is a GOOD seller.Highly recommended.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
They look ok I'm the pictures? What is wrong with them? I'm referring to the amber corner lens. I only need the lens portion.
The left turn signal lens has a large hole in it from an accident. The right one "was" good until I tried to remove it for another buyer... a combination of rust and whatever glue Toyota uses made it impossible to get the lens out without it cracking. I'll keep you updated on the fan shroud.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Kris,what is your location? Many forum members have those!
You may be able to find some in your home town. (Local pick up.)
It will save you and the seller postage.

BTW,revvhappy is a GOOD seller.Highly recommended.
I'm in Fresno, CA. Haven't found anything local.

1 - 20 of 122 Posts