Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

41 - 60 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Yes those are the parts how are the flanges on the manifold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Yes those are the parts how are the flanges on the manifold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The flanges are solid with a little surface rust. The two bolts holding the bracket are broken and rusted in place. I bent one spot of the bracket trying to remove one and will let you fight with them if you have a torch and some penetrating oil.

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Would you have any of the dash knobs, Hatch cable release button, gas tank cable button, interior dimmer light knob etc? Thanks Dan

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
This is the extent of dash switches that were in the car (along with gas/hatch levers):

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Haven't had a chance to go thru all 5 pgs... any chance U have the Wiper Motor Linkange arm ??

LMK...

Thnx,

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #48 (Edited)
The wiper motor was missing. I'll take a look for the linkage arms but doubt that they are there.

Edit: I have both wipers and the posts that they attach to, but the arm from the motor to the center is missing.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Can't find the new bearings anywhere. Have ordered multiple parts, but they all show up not fitting/working. Will keep looking. thanks!

·
Registered
252 Posts
What shape is the engine wiring harness in? Just got my 84 back after four years, the guy who bought it from me never registered it, and let it sit the whole time.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
What shape is the engine wiring harness in? Just got my 84 back after four years, the guy who bought it from me never registered it, and let it sit the whole time.
I haven't taken a close look at the engine harness, but I'll check tomorrow and take a few photos.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Thanks man. There's too many hard spots and cracks in mine , it's a mess.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
I started moving the engine harness to get pics and I wouldn't feel good about selling it as a "working" part. This car sat in some woods for years and I have no idea if all the connections work. The outer sheathing is brittle the wire bundle inside doesn't flex easily. Many of the individual plugs/connectors are salvageable.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I started moving the engine harness to get pics and I wouldn't feel good about selling it as a "working" part. This car sat in some woods for years and I have no idea if all the connections work. The outer sheathing is brittle the wire bundle inside doesn't flex easily. Many of the individual plugs/connectors are salvageable.
I understand, sounds like it's in the same shape as mine. Thanks for taking the time to check it out!

·
Registered
331 Posts
I'm interested in some sheet metal off the car, if it's in good shape. Are you able or interested in selling pieces that would have to be cut off?
In this case, I'm looking for the support bracket that the rear hatch lock bolts to. Ideally, that would include the rear panel that the bracket is welded to.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
I actually bought this car for the chassis and sheet metal. I'm thinking about installing a cage and transferring parts over from the race car to this straight chassis.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Forget what I said earlier, even though the harness isn't in great condition, I could still use it to use the connectors off of it. PM me a price if you're still willing to part with it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi, I am needing a “ charge lamp relay” it is found in the drivers side kick panel by the fuses. It is rectangular and usually black and plugs in just behind the fuses. The Toyota part number is printed on it just under” charge lamp”. The number is 27790-70010. Please reply if you have it. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

41 - 60 of 83 Posts