Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

61 - 80 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Forget what I said earlier, even though the harness isn't in great condition, I could still use it to use the connectors off of it. PM me a price if you're still willing to part with it.
The injector clips disintegrated while I was roving them but the rest of the connectors seem fine.

$40 shipped via USPS priority?

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Hi, I am needing a “ charge lamp relay” it is found in the drivers side kick panel by the fuses. It is rectangular and usually black and plugs in just behind the fuses. The Toyota part number is printed on it just under” charge lamp”. The number is 27790-70010. Please reply if you have it. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I had no luck finding the Charge lamp relay.

·
Registered
1 Posts
By any chance do you have the rubbers for around both the driver and passenger windows? I am looking for a pair

·
Registered
42 Posts
Looking for a 88635-14080 RESISTOR, COOLER UNIT BLOWER, the one with the pigtail and five leads, controls HVAC fan speed. I just bought a hearty assortment of Nichrome wire and would like to try my hand at rebuilding one of these. I can't bring myself to tear up the intact one I have, so I would like to purchase a non-functioning one someone might have in their parts stash.
Thanks.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
I'll get the resistor off tomorrow. Finally, something easy to remove! $10 including shipping?

The exhaust hanger was sold with the mid pipe.

61 - 80 of 103 Posts